14 Mei 2016

Deep Inside

"What's on your mind?"
"I don't know, I miss him much."
"Him?"
"Him," a teardrop finally wet her fair skin. "He's the one who told me what love is."
"So where is now, If he really love you, he should be here right Now."
She bite her lip, controls her breathe, hold her tear and said, "He is happy Now."
"You have to win him back."
"And ruin his life?"
"..."
" I told you, he taught me what love is, watching his happiness now is make me feel better of this way. And also If he really is the one, we're gonna meet again eventually."
"Are you sure he's happy now?"
"..."
"I know, deep down inside your heart you know he's not that happy, I know, deep down inside you want to get close to him once again, I know deep inside you feel like you both are really mean to be each other. So, Go on, Fight for him, And get him."
"Why? I Though you want me to move on, and be with you?"
"Cause you tell me, Deep Inside, I just want you to be happy."