27 April 2017

Unless

It's 3 am now
I started to re-questioning everything,
Is love real?
Is it made or grow by time when people just being together?

Why am I keep falling in love in the wrong place?
Why do I keep failing over and over
Is there something wrong with me?
or Is it me who asked to much?

I can't keep him for years.
I love him, very much
but I don't know if he does

and now what?
what if I miss him
what if I love him too much


In fact
I already miss him the night he didn't show off
I miss him so much
And that's my weakness point
I can't miss him that much,
when I miss someone
I asked my self over and over
Why do I really love this person?
And Is he love me the way I do?
And if I didn't feel like he feel the same
It's kill me. It's got me crazy.
I hate people who don't love me

I know.
That's my problem.
And everything happens here, is my fault
It's me who overthinking

But I need someone to calm me down
Tell me it's okay
And everything will be just fine

I'm a time bomb
If there's a trigger around me I started to count down
Unless there's someone help me, I'll explode.
And I need you to be that person. 
But you say you couldn't without even try to.