25 Mei 2018

I always hate the idea of arguing,
cursing and scream at each other
saying things you didn't mean
scratching each others heart

maybe it won't hurt, because you know they didn't mean it
but maybe, one wrong step will lost you forever

the way you mad at someone, not everyone can get it.

That's why I try to never get mad to everyone who are close to me
I understand I always understand my friend, my ex boyfriend, when they get mad, they screw everything, they curse anyone and everyone, including me.

and seeing the way they get mad, make me don't wanna get mad to anyone who are close to me.

but the thing is, it's make people take too easy on me, because I can't get mad.
one simple sorry and then i'm okay.

but I can't change, the guilt will always, lyk, always following me if I get mad.