2 Januari 2018

Birthday bass

2 0 1 8
Happy New Year To YoAll
And in my colorful lyv, every new year come with another birthday bash!

It was a common nite, late nite call, but my eye suddenly felt so sleepy, and... I fall a sleep....
00.22
I woke up...
"Happy birthday." He said. And I was lyk "Oww Thankyou... Good nite.." and I hang up the phone. But I receive someother uncommon 'birthday quotes'. "Happy birthday, I'll tell you my wish tomorrow". And a long deep one. It's hard to say. But that nite, I feel happy n sad at the same time. 


*Morning*
I don't really know how morning is that morning. 
But what I know is, no one will celebrate my birthday today. 
But I have plan, I'm gonna have a moviedate, and then eat. That's all. 

And the movie was so satisfying. 
but do you know what more satisfying? 
IT'S MY DAY!
SHE IS A Bestfriend for my life.

Sebenrnya chiko adalah orang terakhir yang ngepost foto aku, but I don’t mind. Because I know her too much. Terlaluh mengerti dengan dia, sampe yaudahla ga bs marah. 
She’s out town before. She’s just arrived at Palembang and suddenly came to give me cake! 
Thankyou! It’s really make my day!! 


RAFPIKEY ❤️

Dia yang membanggakan diriny karena sampe tahan buka laptop untuk ngescroll photo sm aku. Dan secara kebetulan lagi di luar saat chiko mau rayain ultah aku. Sho, she join us!

Ba-Lieera💋
My beloved cabe genit, yang berani-beraninya nulis wish begitu di muka umum👆🏻👆🏻. Wkwk. Walau Aku tau semua org mengerti keadaan aku yg aga jomblo hehe. But thankss anyway lir!!

alDHEAna Fatinahh!!