18 September 2018

She walk in to the room with him, holding hand, and smile to all the guest there,
"Hey" As always her smile could brighten up the entire room, everyone wave back at her. She really is everybody's friend, she is the definition of kindness. Holding him that way, I know she already forgive him, I know she just let him control her life..
At least.. That was I thought before we talk..

I was the only one who didn't smile at her when she came, but right after she talk to everybody, she ask him to seat to the chair with everybody, and she came to me...

"Hey."
"You let him again?" Yes, I was mad at her, because, She's too strong to be that weak.. She never stop forgiving, she always give him another chance, She always try too hard, 'till it killing her, just for him...
"I know what you're thinking... But I guess... He's the one who getting hurt.. Then Why do I walk away?"