7 Oktober 2018

Dear Reader,

Starting from today I would like to use my blog as my personal love story. Let me tell you everything about my day, I don't have time to write it everyday, but if I had a good day or bad day, I swear, you'll know it.

So let me tell you about today, the day when I decide to write more often, I wake up feeling so anxiety, having a bad dream. I won't talk about it. Let me tell you I just broke up, with a boy who I still so in so in love with. He's the real reason why I wrote, he always be my reason. I've finish a novel series 'bout him, how he broke my heart, and my life. I depressed, frustrate, but.. he don't care.

Today I met him, in my bestfriend birthday. And he broke my heart, from pieces to another small pieces. It broke my heart till I can't say a word. So this post end..