1 April 2018

Here I told you a story that people may not know
A story which can open your mind that there's always two side of every story
the bad guy is not always bad




I was in love with someone, we have some kind of relationship back then, but suddenly, one day it was stopped. We just fight and made a wrong decision that tear us apart. And after that, He live his life and I Live my own.

I admit that I'm so in love with him, at first, but distance, absence, and time successfully made my self forget him. And I started to date anyone else, but none of them matter for my lovelife story. I remember him, I still chocked up when I heard his name, I still breathless when I see him.

He try to reach me once again, And I like it, I know, I've heard that he date someone else right after he break up with me, I know it's make me hate him so much, but I guess, I close my eyes and choose to forget all of that things and started to like him once again.

And suddenly I know one thing, He's over me. He date someone else, not a stranger, someone who he tell me is his bestfriend, That's why, I never believe that there's a pure friendship between a boy and a girl. I actually don't believe it, but It's hurt me much. And then, I yelled at him, I told him, If he's not gonna end up with me like we ever did, I hope he never reach for me.

And then he stop.
For a long time, much way longer than before.

And once again, that distance, absence and time made me forget him.

But when My big day come,
He was there. It's a simple good luck message, but I never know it was mean something.

I remember the next step he made, one missed call, one text, 2 month after the moment I asked him to leave, and I try to not take his text seriously, I know, he's with her, still with her. And I still play with all the boy who try to reach me. But one thing I know, I'm not over him.

But somehow it's getting frequently, no weeks without his text. And every text, It's getting warmer. 'till one day he told me he love me, and I said yes, I said yes to be his mistress. And I know I was wrong. I cried all nite and day, because how can I be happy on top of someone misery?

So I sent him another text, another good bye text, another text which make me wasn's sleep, make me lost my appetite. And I cry. And I pray. I pray that I'm gonna get a way back to him, I pray that I can have him in a good way, In the real way we should be together.

But the next day he text me, again and again and again. But this time it was different.  I started to like somebody else, but I still love him. And he sniffed that I like somebody else, and he started to realize it all. He never stop, till both of us say "I hope, that we can found a way back."

I know I've hurt her, his girl, I know I was a jerk, I know that I deserve a tons of mockery.

And then our affair disclosed by irresponsible friend. That was sucks and fun at the same time.

The next day she call me, I was outtown so we can't met face to face to talk. And I said I was sorry, so sorry, I know what I was done is totally wrong and un-acceptable. She's not mad, not even a little, she's so kind.. and I was so jerk. I said "I know what I did is wrong, but... I can't promise that I never do the same." and she way like "Oh.. Okey.."

And...
Her bestfriend call me whore and mock me as if I'm not admit that I was wrong.

Now, I end up with him, like we used to... but she keep approaching him..

Her best friend call me whore because I still in love with my ex who keep reaching for me? So I just wonder what my bestfriend should call her? someone who are cheated, dumped, and keep reaching her ex who already has a girlfriend? Well, My bestfriend choose to sit and watch and support me in a good way.