11 Juli 2017

"Do you believe me now?"
"I don't know."
"I want you to believe. I want you to see."
"I'm just not ready."
"There's always a good reason to believe again. And this time let me be one."
I close my eyes, I'm afraid, when I say it, I'll do, I'll do believe in him, I'll do put my heart on him, and he want me to answer that kind of question...
"You know I always believe in you."
"You have a mood swing, I'm afraid."
"Not this time"
And it's turns out it your turn, your mood swings away, far away enough to make you leaving
You may not know, but here I tell you, I don't know why, but I trust you since the day one
Remember the picture I sent you with 'Special Edition' as the caption?
Remember the first time we talk and I tell you too much about me
And how I realise that without stop doing it?
Remember I said about the thing I done coincidence? 
All of those thing I've done, simply cause I've trusted you.
But when I tell you 'bout that, I know this thing might be happen, 
Cause that's what you always want to do, 
Having that trust and break it.