29 Juli 2017

that awkward moment

"Do you still love him?" 
"Really? Hello? of course! Did I really need more time to get over him then the time I going out with him?" 

I remember the last conversation I had 'bout him, I'm totally sure about what I said. I even laugh when I said that thing. I have no doubt, Cause yes, I believe I already over him.  But right now, he's standing right in front of me, and my heart beat faster than ever, my eyes, my cheek feels so hot, and at the same time, I feel like my blood stop flowing through my vein, I just keep my smile, when my friend and his friend joking around, and then I go, pass through him, without looking at him, or his friend, or my friend. My head was spinning around, like totally spinning around, saying "No you shouldn't be this way, just smile and say hi to him" But I can't. I really can't. I step in to the car without saying anything, I still don't care about my friends who keep teasing me. 
I'm a fool. 
Am I over him?
I bet, I miss him so much that I could cry to see him