4 Agustus 2017

Awkward Moment #2

"are you sure you want to do this?" B say to me
"Yep, it makes me looks really bad if I don't."
"Okey, I'll turn around"
And B does, she comes to A, "HEY", she scream excitedly meeting A. Her bestfriend, and mine. So I exhale my breathe and I just turn arround too. "OMG.... ****" A screaming my name, in a shocked way, I can see the glance in her eyes, thinking about her other friend (C), beside her, and a little things I know about C, is she is my ex boyfriend's crush. I face A with the best fake smile I can make, but I told you, even I can feel it really fake. And A came to me, and I'm not listening what she said, she hug me and tell me a bunch of words that I know she only say it to comfort me, cause I know she can feel me, and she also feel that C is aware about me. 
Than I just turn around, and, I....

I can't even say good bye to A, I just left, and gone, without saying anything..