15 Mei 2017

Well, Let me tell you about something happens in my life. 
Let me tell you about a girl, she used to be one of topics in my blog.
I really don't know what to said
I think...
I'm just amazed with this girl

I used to hate her, Really hate her. 
I hate her because she is my (ex)Boyfriend's ex
Well, I guess I have no point about that (anymore)

I used to always read what she wrote,
All the things about that boy. 
Then today, I just read it again.
And I really like the way she see it, 
I really like the way she see what is love 

I don't know what to say, 
But I just want to be friend with her
Cause I know she is a good girl

The girl who can see it the way no body can see it. 

P.s: Maybe one day you will see this, I really don't know why I want to write this, but really girl, You're amazing!